Nature has so many oils in stock that we’re spoilt for choice. Today, we know we don’t have to agree on half measures in natural skin and hair care. Looking for oil that will both give you amazing hair benefits as well as care for your skin (face, body, nails)? Babassu is quite moody and it sometimes doesn’t go with full and versatile skin and hair care you dream of. What to use to replace it or enhance the effect? Competition is strong but there’s one substance taking the lead: it’s finest-quality argan oil, that is Nanoil Argan Oil. How does it work and why it’s worth having in your bathroom?
Argan oil, in what way it’s better than babassu?
Currently, it’s the most popular beauty oil in the world. It’s not a surprise for those of you who have used it for hair or skin at least once. This oil has no flaws; its ability to ‘detect’ hair structure and deep condition hair is just unusual! It is a brilliant product that goes along with every type of skin, including aging skin. Argan oil deals with first fine lines and deep wrinkles.
Babassu oil. Despite delivering effective hair care, it is quite clumsy in face and body care. Hair which has medium or high porosity will benefit from argan oil more too. Babassu is likely to cause frizz and you can forget about silky smooth, bouncy and tamed tresses. Briefly put, argan oil works better on hair, gives better results, is all-purpose, strongly repairs and nourishes.
How to choose the best argan oil?
There are lots of argan oils but they aren’t equal. If you want total care and results going beyond your expectations, use the best argan oil which tops all others in terms of quality.
It is pure, unrefined and cold-pressed argan oil, that is one free from additives, silicones, stabilizers, alcohol. Ideally, it has a quality certificate. Nanoil argan oil is this kind of product. Carefully extracted from plants cultivated in eco-friendly world regions, that is UNESCO Biosphere Reserves. The oil has the Ecocert seal and is obtained in a way so as to keep maximum valuable ingredients of argan oil in each drop.
Nanoil Argan Oil: effect & benefits
It’s not merely a hair oil, therefore, it ensures full care from head to toe. The range of its abilities is enormous:
- Smoothes existing wrinkles.
- Slows down aging.
- Neutralizes activity of free radicals.
- Works as intensive and effective natural serum for face, body and hair.
- Holds back hair loss.
- Accelerates hair growth.
- Has a conditioning effect, protects skin during and after sunbathing.
- Stimulates cells to repair.
- Moisturizes and prevents TEWL (transepidermal water loss).
- Tightens, firms up and improves elasticity of skin.
- Nourishes, strengthens hair, enhances its looks and structure.
- Brings back natural hair shine and bounce.
- Makes hair better looking after first use.
- Protects hair ends.
- Secures against damage.
- Evens out skin tone.
Nanoil Argan Oil. What’s inside?
Argan oil is one and only such unusual beauty product. It is highly thought of for the ingredients and origin. The highest-quality argan oil is made up of over 100 substances that aren’t indifferent to skin or hair: they repair, strengthen, beautify and rejuvenate, give a youthful radiance, eliminate scars and skin laxity, even out skin tone, make skin and hair feel soft. Argan oil contains more vitamin E than olive oil, lots of vitamins A and C as well as is filled with flavonoids and plant sterols which affect processes in cells. Perfect balance of fatty acids makes argan oil… perfect.
How to use Nanoil Argan Oil?
Use it till last, precious drop which is actually the sufficient amount to nourish under-eye skin or eyebrows, for example. Two or three drops make a face or hair end serum as well as brilliant nail treatment. What are other ways of using Nanoil Argan Oil? There are endless possibilities:
- MASSAGE: apply argan oil to skin, gently massage chosen body parts. Argan oil helps fight stretch marks and cellulite.
- BODY BATH: simply pour it into a tub filled with warm water; a tablespoon will do.
- HAND AND FOOT BATH: add 5 ml to a bowl filled with water and soak hands or feet in.
- FULL BODY CARE: warm the oil between palms and rub into damp skin after a bath or mix it with a lotion. Do a body scrub in a similar way: mix argan oil with sea salt or sugar.
- FACE CARE (including delicate skin under the eyes): use it solo as facial serum or mix with a moisturizer, masks or scrubs.
- MAKE-UP REMOVAL: rub the oil between palms and massage into skin until dissolving makeup.
- HAIR CARE: apply the oil to scalp and hair as intense 30-minute mask or overnight hair and scalp treatment. Mix argan oil with a conditioner, flower water or water to make a leave-in spray.
- NAIL CARE: rub the oil into nails every day.
Where is Nanoil Argan Oil available?
You can purchase the oil via product site nanoil.us/argan-oil. Beside other brilliant natural oils, you will get amazing tips for using natural oils for hair and scalp care as well as recipe for the best at-home oil treatment.